We have teamed up with Luxey to bring you our love child!
- Crazy sexy cylindrical, one-size-fits-all design
- Fits industry standard drink sizes up to 12-ounces or 340 mls
- Reverse Force" lid is a fancy way to say we engineered a very cool lid that actually stays on, we know, it stays on! #amensister!
- Made of Borosilicate Glass which is said to be lighter and stronger than ordinary glass however even though it's fancy glass, it can still break
- Fully enclosed silicone base makes it non-slip, good-looking and super comfortable to carry
- Australian designed
- Luxey designed this bag to carry your cup as well as;
Absorb that annoying last dribble that never gets in your mouth
- It's dual walled, cotton canvas to make it absorbent
- It doesn't have a plastic liner so it's not water-proof
- Easy, pull drawstring top to keep it secure
- Made to fit the Original Lux
- Of course, it is machine washable!
It WILL stain, wear and get better-looking with age
PNG Gold - (single origin) Delicious premium coffee that displays amazing aroma and body with smooth creamy chocolate and dark chocolate flavours.
Certified Organic - (single origin) Slow roasted to a medium brown colour which displays good acidity and body with caramel and nutty flavours.
Doggfather Blend - (Blend)The base of the blend is Papua New Guinea smallholder grown coffee (the same as the PNG Gold). This gives the creamy almost chocolatey flavours along with a smooth, nice body.
Balancing this the Colombian Medellin adds in a little acidity and sweetness. The Sumatran Mandheling rounds out the blend with complex flavours, a very full body, and a long finish.
Putting it all together you have a blend that is well balanced. Smooth, yet flavourful with good body.
IL CAPO -(Blend) Origins: Brazil (Natural Barinas Farm/Pulp Natural blend), PNG Highlands (Washed Premium Small Holder), Indonesia (Semi Washed/Triple Picked)
Il Capo showcases specialty grade Natural processed coffees from several farms in the Cerrado region of Brazil. Starting with the Barinas farm in Araxa, Cerrado de Minas. This farm is 200 years old, now in it's 7th generation and has modernised with a state of the art laboratory allowing precise classification of speciality grades. The Barinas coffee provides good body and a very clean, sweet cup, with a gentle citrus acidity & notes of cocoa. We then add in other natural processed Brazils to further promote dark chocolate and nut flavours in the blend.
To these Brazil's we've added premium grade washed coffee from smallholders in the lush highlands of Papua New Guinea, which provides body and a creamy sweetness. Finally, to balance the blend out we have the heavy bodied and earthy, nutty flavours of a triple picked/semi-washed top grade Indonesian Mandheling.
Il Capo, meaning "The Boss" in Italian, has been drum roasted to just slightly past Medium roast, giving a very smooth, clean dark chocolate and nutty taste. Sweet and with a lot of body this coffee is going to be smooth yet rich, perfect for either espresso or a more heavy hitting filter coffee.