The Trinity Zero Coffee Press is a portable coffee maker that you can use to make great tasting coffee anywhere, anytime. The Trinity Zero is a patent pending design that brews a delicious cup of coffee in under 60 seconds. It's made from recyclable materials and features a reusable stainless steel filter which filters your coffee.
The minimal waste may be small, but it's big on convenience. Simply add 18g of ground coffee into the Trinity, pour in your water, place your lid onto the brewer, and your thumb pressurises the water chamber, resulting in a shot of concentrated coffee that is ready in 60 seconds from roughly 10-15 pumps.
A shot from the Trinity is stronger than your usual coffee press or other brewed coffee method (i.e french press or pour over), however it is not espresso - nor does it try to be.
Designed to be compact enough to fit in your bag or pocket, making it perfect for busy and active people on the go who don't have time to wait for their coffee to be ready.
No paper filters or pods to deal with. The Trinity Zero is the most innovative portable coffee brewing system yet. It's simple, elegant and makes strong coffee. In fact you can even drink it out of the cup if you want to.
Use Aeropress grind when choosing your coffee.
Trinity Zero Coffee Press Features
Long-lasting Design – No high-wearing parts, longevity being key consideration in design.
Fast, Strong Cup Brewed – a concentrated coffee ready in 60 seconds from 10-15 pumps.
Hybrid Brew Method – Designed for diluting with milk or hot water for up to 8oz / 225mL
Reusable Filter – Uses a Stainless Steel filter without consuming paper filters or pods.
Reduced Environmental Impact – The amount of material is significantly lower than other coffee makers available.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES:
- Trinity Zero Coffee Press
- Reusable Stainless Steel Filter
How to Brew:
1. Fill the coffee basket with up to 18g of freshly ground coffee. Our reusable stainless steel filter creates a clean cup without consuming messy paper filters or pods.
2. Fill the water chamber to the line marking shown (100mL). Give the water some time to soak through the grounds.
3. Next place on the lid, and then use your thumb to pressurise the chamber. Press, hold, then repeat, until all the water has been pressed through.
4. Add hot water or milk to your pressed coffee shot, creating the perfect cup in just 60 seconds.
How it Works:
Your thumb pressurises the water chamber, resulting in a shot of concentrated coffee that is ready in 60 seconds from roughly 10-15 pumps. The shot is stronger than your usual coffee press or other brewed coffee method (i.e french press or pour over), however, it is not espresso - nor does it try to be.